Monday, March 24, 2008

today's actions

发信人: yyber (日不过三=戒贪), 信区: Stock
标 题: short
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Mon Mar 24 13:47:58 2008)

今天涨得人神共愤!!
short AAPL at 139.7
short XHB at 23.3!

XHB is planned!
AAPL is easy to set stop at 145,not afraid!

==========================================================
The crox March 17.5 call I bought at 0.2$ last thursday did give me a 5X return。It was exercised and then sold at 18.5 by IB this morning。

Kind of gamble,never do it again!

The BIDU I put last Thursday burned my ass today. Without this Crox baby, I can not make even with such a good weather. I was busy today and did not have a chance to stop out the put. So I will just keep it. the weekly 50MA 250 should be a major resistance!

Sometimes, a trend follower tends to chase high (low)! It is painfull!

-----------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: